Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008

I had 3 different Christmases this year...One with Aunt Jenn and Uncle Chris, one with Grandma and Grandpa Hawn and one with Grandma and Grandpa McDermed. It was really fun and I got a lot of really cool toys.

This is Christmas with Charlotte, Aunt Jenn and Uncle Chris.

I love my Elmo shirt!


Christmas Eve at Dave and Chrissy's!
Christmas morning...



My deer from Grandma and Grandpa Hawn...they are trying to teach me early.

The Christmas tradition that started with Mommy and Aunt Kim wearing red feetsie pjs now is including me...

Grandma and Grandpa McDermed came down to see me and brought me a really fun kitchen...Grandpa, Uncle Jason andDaddy had to put it together. It was definately an experience.

New Years Eve...Charlotte and I had to get clean so we could wake up fresh for the new year.

Goodnight Aunt Kim!

At the farm for rabbit season.....Uncle Chris read books to me and Charlotte.

No comments: